“This Is My School”
Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School
A series of promotional films for Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School in Brooklyn, NY.
Our brief for the one- and three-minute RECRUITING videos was to create pieces that would appeal to both upcoming freshmen and their parents, and so we decided to focus on the school’s exceptional students and alums. “This is who you could be, this is who your child could be”, it says, in two videos that successfully capture the style, spirit, and rhythm of this exceptional school.
For the FUNDRAISING piece, the target audience was very different. To appeal to the donor base, mostly older alums, we took the tempo down a bit, and changed the focus – concentrating on how a donation to the school created larger good, affecting not only the students but the entire community.
For the series of ALUMNI STORIES, we wanted to show how a Loughlin education has set graduates on to a variety of different path to success, using the style of the recruiting pieces in order to show an unbroken connection between Loughlin students past, present, and future.
Winson Zhuang, Joonie Jang
- “This Is My School” – Bishop Loughlin Recruiting 2019 – 3 Minutes
- “This Is My School” – Bishop Loughlin Recruiting 2019 – 1 Minute
- “Supporting Bishop Loughlin” – Fundraising 2019
- Bishop Loughlin Alumni Story: Naa-Shorme Aidoo (‘10)
- Bishop Loughlin Alumni Story: Grace Brancale (‘12)
- Bishop Loughlin Alumni Story: Jennifer Celestin (‘03)
- Bishop Loughlin Alumni Story: Nathalie Hodge (‘03)
- Bishop Loughlin Alumni Story: Rob Gore (‘94)
- Bishop Loughlin Alumni Story: Lenny Singletary (‘87)